Retake Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

two timer

Nov 5, 2019
Q: Tell about yourself a bit.

A: My name is Vilmer and I like to play CSGO. There's nothing more to it I guess? At least no information valuable to you staff ;).

Q: Age?

A: 14

Q: what is your experience in administration? Name the specific servers you encountered accessing!

A: I don't have any experience for CSGO servers but I have been a moderator for a discord server, and I got common sense; I understand what to do if someone is breaking the rules

Q: how are you better between others? And how could you help us?

A: Well for example; I'm on the damn server? I mean, I've seen two seperate mods since I've started and one of them muted a guy for 30 minutes for no reason.

Q: Put your link to your stats

A: https://csgo-stats.com/player/76561198139346465

Q: You must have atleast 2 two hackers snitched

A: - (!calladmin used)

Q: say something that could improve your result on geting accepted.

A: I feel like I have said everything I want to say honestly. I just really want to have the power in my hands to ban all these cheaters!

two timer

Nov 5, 2019
On the last one I should probably add that I speak English, which means that I would be able to talk English to the non-latvian people; since I've noticed you all speak Latvian.

t0nt0

Staff member
Oct 23, 2018
Kāds kas spēle retake zin šo čali? Ko sākat? 

You are very young man.  And i dont see link on Your stats in our Retake server

two timer

Nov 5, 2019
Puisis biežāk ķērc mikrofonā nekā spēlē.
well im sorry i didnt know my mic was loud. Thing is, that's exactly why I want to be an Admin. Kick all the people who are Afk'ing or saving.(obviously I wouldn't kick them, just !kill them or whatever the command is.) Now I know I might be a bit toxic but I can just mute myself instead? I'm honestly really sorry for screaming into the mic honestly. No I don't speak Latvian I just translated this reply

riccyS

Oct 29, 2019
Iedodat man admin, nav ban vēsture, argumentēju bez personīgiem apvainojumiem un esmu aktīvākais retake serverī. Apsolos nebanot bez pierādījumiem arī ??

kingofthetech

Oct 28, 2019
well im sorry i didnt know my mic was loud. Thing is, that's exactly why I want to be an Admin. Kick all the people who are Afk'ing or saving.(obviously I wouldn't kick them, just !kill them or whatever the command is.) Now I know I might be a bit toxic but I can just mute myself instead? I'm honestly really sorry for screaming into the mic honestly. No I don't speak Latvian I just translated this reply
you just spammed your mic ingame by saying bruh over and over, not cool dude.

t0nt0

Staff member
Oct 23, 2018
Sorry but we dont accept you for admin position in Retake server. 
Grow Up a little bit and earn some respect from other players. ?

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.