Admin arena 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukerix

Jun 15, 2020
- Which of our servers do you want to get admin: Arena 1v1 [85.31.96.91:27015]- Your age - 21- Links to the greeting topic-

- Your experience as an admin? yes a lot. Back in the old school days, when csgo wasnt even out i used to have a cs 1.6 csdm, gungame, and public servers, owned a SA;MP server ( san andreas multi player). and now most importantly csgo, as i mentioned in my greetings i used to administrate a spanish arena 1v1 from now extinct community.  Ive been there for over 500hours, or somewhere around 3 years without a single admin rights violation.  I'm glad to recognize consle commands :d

- Links to your stats -https://chill.lv/gostats/?page=profiles&profile=76561198093273563&search=1

- Links to submitted violators -I chill in forums and the server, took a peek at discord

.- You can write why you have to give us admin rights! So what would you help us with, what would be better than others-  Well ive been an admin for years, took a brake from a csgo a while back, now im back and playing in arena 1v1 gives me that great sense of nostalgia. Well being an  admin is no toy i must say. Well admins are always here to keep in control of the server, mostly of voice/text chat abusers and obviously people with external assistance ( cheaters). Also ive noticed that when im active there is no moderation present. Yesterday a dude was 95% cheating, (account that was just created, steam level0,) and he was whiping us all out. Sadly i could't do anything. But now i want to stand and deliver the justice.  Im just an ordinary man who has been driven away from valves mm by their lack of cheater control. I shall deliver justice upon those who break the rules. I shall be overwatch it self.- Be active in our forum -Yeah ofcourse i would be an admin there is no other way. 

xd $ky$trike

Dec 25, 2019
As an ex admin, i feel the want to do something about the cheaters. Also it seems that your a bright cookie as they say, seems like you know what your doing. In that case i would give you a REC just cuz you seem intelligent and have expirience. 

However, i see that you have 4 hours on arena server. I dont know about your cheater report history, maybe you can tag some admins to which you have given a report of a hacker to. 

Im sorry bro, get more hours on the server, get some respect and try again. Next time for sure ill REC you

Its an ANTI from me. :(

MauGlI

Nov 8, 2018
Sory, but ANTI from me, becouse you are new here, dont have minimum hours on 1v1 and i have not seen any activity from you either...

Thats why i suggest you to stick around, get those required hours and try after a week or so.Then you will get my Recomendation for sure ;)  

GL

LittleMonkey

Staff member
Sep 10, 2019
Sory, but ANTI from me, becouse you are new here, dont have minimum hours on 1v1 and i have not seen any activity from you either...

Thats why i suggest you to stick around, get those required hours and try after a week or so.Then you will get my Recomendation for sure ;)  

GL

t0nt0

Staff member
Oct 23, 2018
Not now man. 
Play longer with us, communicate with others in web, discord and servers. Then u can try to write later :)

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.