Lilmonkey mod abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartySlayer

Jan 13, 2020
Hello! I'm leaving this complain as lilmonkey just abused his power. He first banned Coolkebab on the server for spamming no 20 times, which is fine tho it was a bit much as the ban was for an entire week. But when Coolkebab asked why it was so long, lilmonkey said it was because  he had said the n word. Me who were on the server at the time know that he never said that and he doesn't have any sort of proof so it's completely bullshit. Then when I started questioning what he did he tried to silence me by saying that this "wasn't my fault" when it's clearly not something that shouldnt happen. Then he also said that he wanted coolkebab to join the server to get ungagged but as Telo says in the picture it was probably just to get him to join so he could get banned.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499586140647456792/666325079550066688/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499586140647456792/666330053642027028/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499586140647456792/666331126402646016/unknown.png

Couldn't add pics the normal way so there is the links

LittleMonkey

Staff member
Sep 10, 2019
Hello, I will write down quotes and respond to them.

Hello! I'm leaving this complain as lilmonkey just abused his power.
I didn't abuse my power. I gagged him because he was spamming.

He first banned Coolkebab on the server for spamming no 20 times, which is fine tho it was a bit much as the ban was for an entire week. But when Coolkebab asked why it was so long, lilmonkey said it was because  he had said the n word.
I didn't ban him, I gagged him. I realise that the gag wasn't supposed to be attached to the things he said in voice chat by any means. However he was trolling, all of you were, then he said the n-word and I muted him. Then the spam started, I gagged him, afterwards you all were saying that he didn't type anything in the chat.

Me who were on the server at the time know that he never said that and he doesn't have any sort of proof so it's completely bullshit.
It isn't bullshit. I heard him say the n-word.

Then when I started questioning what he did he tried to silence me by saying that this "wasn't my fault" when it's clearly not something that shouldnt happen.
I don't quite understand this sentence however, you were getting involved in something that isn't even a matter of yours.

Then he also said that he wanted coolkebab to join the server to get ungagged but as Telo says in the picture it was probably just to get him to join so he could get banned.
I was trying to be nice and actually give him an ungag, since I realise it was a bit too harsh from my side, however it is against the rules to spam and say racial slurs.

All of you were trolling in the server, micspamming and doing all sort of things that are against the server rules. I am suggesting you to stop doing that.

Regards,
LittleMonkey

Last edited by a moderator:

PartySlayer

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, when did I mic spam? Also HE WASNT THE ONE WHO SAID THE N-WORD! He literally called someone out for saying it

t0nt0

Staff member
Oct 23, 2018
We are good :)  

Player ungagged. Next time penalty will be harder if that suposed to be true about your spamming :)

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.