Got banned for killing admin lol

ONETAP

May 18, 2023
I was on 1v1 server just playing and got banned by SkyStrikeSS. I have no idea why because i wasnt using any cheats the admin just felt like banning me.

xd $ky$trike

Dec 25, 2019
Two things.
First, I completely forgot to record a demo, so you are going to get an unban this time.
Second, next time, PLEASE look trough the forums more, make the appeal as shown.
Third, didn't ban you just because I wanted to, you don't just know every location of an enemy on a long distance map. Quite certain you had walls.

Nekavēs laiku, zinu ka nav appeal pēc parauga, kā jau admin chatā minēju, aizmirsu demo, iznākums būs tāds pats. Dodiet unban, pieskatīšu šito un nākošreiz uzķeršu ar pierādījumiem...

ONETAP

May 18, 2023
Two things.
First, I completely forgot to record a demo, so you are going to get an unban this time.
Second, next time, PLEASE look trough the forums more, make the appeal as shown.
Third, didn't ban you just because I wanted to, you don't just know every location of an enemy on a long distance map. Quite certain you had walls.

Nekavēs laiku, zinu ka nav appeal pēc parauga, kā jau admin chatā minēju, aizmirsu demo, iznākums būs tāds pats. Dodiet unban, pieskatīšu šito un nākošreiz uzķeršu ar pierādījumiem...
Sorry for a bad appeal i dont understand this websites language and cant translate everything. The spawning locations are always the same and the map is small so its much easier to prefire. Thanks for understanding.