Admin aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019
steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922404512/

discord : trash#2548

I am 17 years old boy from Lithuania. I would like to be an admin on the 1v1 server because i can see that there are just a few admins on and i can be active if not on the server at least on discord and then i can join the server to help if needed but im on server a lot too i guess... I helped an admin ban 1 hacker and if i was one i could have just done it myself cuz there was another hacker later and the admin could help anymore at that time because of some reasons. 

Rubijs

Sep 2, 2019
-ANTI

Mybe i am not an arena player.

You couldn't even write admin aplication in the right way.

Seroxe

Aug 12, 2019
Viņa bilde atbild , viņa vecumam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunteris

Apr 5, 2019
yeah, sorry buddy, but anti, because: 
ur admin aplication aint done with the given sample, and is too short, no stats, no nothing. 
u have 327 hrs on csgo, I dont think that ure able to tell if someone's cheating or not. 

aimbatten

Mar 6, 2019
bruv, I'll stay on ANTI position cuz you aint ready for this. You need to play a bit longer, get some skills, reputation n shit. + you need to have a good contact to some admins too.

hybridaS

Oct 25, 2018
REC, because we dont have many arena admins or only admins in pub server. So if you really play arena day by day, then you should try to admin.

Freeloader

Nov 8, 2018
Get at least 20h of playtime in 1v1 server And if any arena admin backs you up you should be fine. Try again later. 

Locking topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.