Chill.lv
Sign in to follow this  
pAppydiNh000

Application: Admin

Hi guys.

I wanted to make an application for admin on the Chill.lv KZ server.
A few things about me;

Name: Kris
Languages: Danish, English and a little bit of Greek.
Online hours: 08 in the morning until 01 in the night. 
I spend atleast 1-3 hours a day on the server.
I speak really good with a lot of people from the server.

I don't have a LOT of experience being admin, but I do know all the basic commands.

Steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/pappydinho/

Kind regards,
Kris

• Like 1

For +++

We need admins for kz server. so i hope you can control the server :)

• Thanks 1

You sound like a pretty laid back guy. I give you a +rep really liked your application. Hope to see you soon in the happy place called ''admin paradise''

• Thanks 1

Hey guys. I really appreciate your feedback.
I will do my best to be helpful and keep the server in a good attitude! 🙂
Feel free to admin on steam so we can communicate, in case I get admin :classic_ninja:

No idea about your activity, though seems like you're pretty decent, csgo hours wise and everything. REC (+)

• Thanks 1

Hi Chase! 🙂

Well, my 110 hours throughout the past 2 weeks, should speak for itself (not that I feel good about it lmao)
Thank you for another plus in the bank. It's really appreciated! 

• Like 1

I have not noticed you in server that much, but looking at your stats they look pretty decent to candidate.

I'll give you +rep but don't make me regret my decision, be active in server and don't abuse your commands. You sound like a down to earth guy, good hopes for your future in our kz server, best wishes to your application, and hope to see you soon in the kz server with that admin group next to your name!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Serex said:

I have not noticed you in server that much, but looking at your stats they look pretty decent to candidate.

I'll give you +rep but don't make me regret my decision, be active in server and don't abuse your commands. You sound like a down to earth guy, good hopes for your future in our kz server, best wishes to your application, and hope to see you soon in the kz server with that admin group next to your name!

Hi Serex,

I'm really appreciating your reply! I've been very active, but maybe be haven't crossed our ways or noticed each other.
My only intention with getting admin is honestly to keep the server on a good mood and help people as much as I can. 

• Like 1

Aye.

It's been some days now and I haven't really got any response about getting the admin rights.
Anything I can do?