Chill.lv
Smile

tReh-

Gaging in a server like a complexed kid! 

I whant to have a refound for a VIP after this stupid situation!

Aight so from what I understood in discord you got upset because admin treh was joking about "autism". Now, I do not know how true this is or not because I do not have acces to demo (therefore I can't see the real situation) so lets just wait for a demo and will work from there aight? In the mean time I'll advise you to not spread hate towards treh or anyone else for that matter. Usually it takes around a day so we should get clear with this situation by tommorow. Thank you for understanding! 

Sincealry, 

Luna^

Pasaka vairāk nekā 1000 vārdu.

39 minutes ago, Smile said:

dude.PNG

You had to gag Yourself! 

5 Par lamāšanos, flūdu čatā, nemitīgu kāda apvainošanu čītošanā, dīkšanu par kartes maiņu u.tml. lietām
Swearing/flooding the chat, blaming for cheating, changing the map repeatedly or etc.

gag, mute, kick, ban līdz(up to) 1440 min.

1. Ja nemāki uzvesties sēdi ar savu gag

2. Kāds sakars vip pakalpojumiem ar to, ka nemāki uzvesties?

3. Pastāv refund policy un tev diemžēl nav tiesību neko pieprasīt.

4. Nah tu tēlo, ka nesaproti latviski? 

5872FFA3-77E3-40ED-B43F-DB7212D5B229.jpeg

• Confused 1

Special for a nobrain creatures like  You "Fani kid"...

Before You open that stinky mouth think twice or first ask me private how I got to Your server and how I bougt that shit called VIP.

Im born and I still live in Belgium  , where I work together with a persons from Latvia  who suggested me this server and bouht a service because I asked him for that only bcause it was possible in Your language. 

And Im really upset because that was stupid gag in my opinion. There was nothing said like that. And it proves that "powered kids" do what they whant. 

P.S.

I dont need a refound also , You can keep that change. 

You can ban me by IP adress (***, I dont need that shit but You my friend should check twice who is getting these privilegies - You will lose a lot paying customers in future.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Special for a nobrain creatures like  You "Fani kid"...

Before You open that stinky mouth think twice or first ask me private how I got to Your server and how I bougt that shit called VIP.

Im born and I still live in Belgium  , where I work together with a persons from Latvia  who suggested me this server and bouht a service because I asked him for that only bcause it was possible in Your language. 

And Im really upset because that was stupid gag in my opinion. There was nothing said like that. And it proves that "powered kids" do what they whant. 

P.S.

I dont need a refound also , You can keep that change. 

You can ban me by IP adress (*****I dont need that shit but You my friend should check twice who is getting these privilegies - You will lose a lot paying customers in future.

Dude u act like a kid right now...

1. You can't even find right section where post complaint

You cry about 30 min gag that isn't a ban.  U didn't  explain even why u got a gag but u started with spam  saying that    treh is a bitch and  I WILL NOT BUY VIP SHIT SERVER?  So what ? don't buy it. 

U can find refund terms in the shop page. Refunds has nothing to do with gags in the server. That is your choice if u don't like admins change  server. 

Ok my bad i didn't check  your ip address location but i  looked up in paypal transactions and i thought u are Latvian.

Gag expired. If something happens again please write normal complaint.