Sveicināts CHILL.LV spēļu portālā jauniešiem.
Vārda dienas:

steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922404512/

discord : trash#2548

I am 17 years old boy from Lithuania. I would like to be an admin on the 1v1 server because i can see that there are just a few admins on and i can be active if not on the server at least on discord and then i can join the server to help if needed but im on server a lot too i guess... I helped an admin ban 1 hacker and if i was one i could have just done it myself cuz there was another hacker later and the admin could help anymore at that time because of some reasons. 

-ANTI

Mybe i am not an arena player.

You couldn't even write admin aplication in the right way.

Posted (edited)

Viņa bilde atbild , viņa vecumam.

Edited by Seroxe

yeah, sorry buddy, but anti, because: 
ur admin aplication aint done with the given sample, and is too short, no stats, no nothing. 
u have 327 hrs on csgo, I dont think that ure able to tell if someone's cheating or not. 

bruv, I'll stay on ANTI position cuz you aint ready for this. You need to play a bit longer, get some skills, reputation n shit. + you need to have a good contact to some admins too.

REC, because we dont have many arena admins or only admins in pub server. So if you really play arena day by day, then you should try to admin.